A new building is an investment in the future and should therefore be planned well. If you want to enjoy to the full the four walls you are building for yourself you should incorporate from the very outset your comfort needs, your personal living style, and the greatest possible reliability in your plans. And these include, among others, the installation of PVC-U roller shutters.
The front-mounted box presents a robust, weather resistant surface, harmonises well with PVC-U windows, and increases at the same time the thermal insulation of the window element.
The RolaPlus front-mounted box is ideal for all installation conditions. No matter whether on single-shell, compound, or outside-insulated masonry. The front-mounted box can be installed either directly at the window or as a separate component on the facade. Its vertical outer panel can be plastered over, making its installation virtually invisible, hence the element can be integrated to optimal effect in new buildings. Front-mounted roller shutter boxes can be retrofitted with ease in renovated buildings.
And especially at night, outside roller shutters will let you feel the improvement to heat retention. Also well insulated PVC-U windows can cause condensation when the temperatures drop at night. And it is especially at these times that the closed roller shutter helps to improve thermal insulation by about 25%.
- Robust surface suitable for PVC-U windows.
- Perfected system technology with hinged, easily accessible retrofit cover.
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Thermal insulation.
- Sound insulation.
- Windows can be secured reliably to the lintel.
- Concealable vertical outer panel.
- Fast workshop and onsite installation.
- Profiles consist of lead-free PVC-U stabilised with eco friendly calcium and zinc.