The add-on box VariNova is used in both new and old buildings in conjunction with PVC-U, aluminium, and wooden outer frames. Adjusted to the installation conditions, the add-on box can be opened to the inside of the room or at the cover on the bottom. The element can then be plastered over from the outside or inside.
In addition, the add-on box is suitable for all installation conditions in both new and old buildings, and its thermal insulation properties fulfill the requirements under the German Energy Savings Act EnEV.
The outer panels, inner panels, and connecting profiles are PVC-U hollow chamber profiles. Individual colour schemes and adaptations to woodgrain windows can choose from a matching range of aluminium and PVC-U panels. All our profiles exhibit an outstanding lightfastness and weather resistance, and are completely recyclable.
One great advantage is presented by VariNova in the form of a fly screen that can be retrofitted to the box at any time without any further modifications. The box can be retrofitted on the inside and at the bottom and adapted to the environment on site. In addition VariNova provides a very simple adjustment to all commercial outer frames and receives the retrofit cover after a slight twist.
- Compact design.
- Inclined water drain directs moisture safely to the outside.
- Wide range of laminate colours.
- Easy to install and retrofit roll-up insect screen.
- Outside and inside can be plastered over.
- Both inside and downward retrofits are possible.
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Robust white surface suitable for PVC-U windows.
- Complies with the specifications under the EnEV.
- All PVC-U profiles are stabilised with environmentally friendly "greenline" calcium and zinc instead of lead.