Fitted with an aluminium cladding, this system gives you the best of both worlds: the elegant aluminium design for virtually unlimited colour schemes and the optimal insulating values of the PVC-U profile.
KÖMMERLING InVitra is a compact, six chamber centre seal system with 70 mm construction depth that more than fulfills the requirements under the current version of the German Energy Savings Act EnEV. The offset design of straight lines and the slim profile sight lines allow the optimal amount of light in and provide higher solar energy gains.
Three layers of sealing and the centre seal also guarantee high protection against driving rain, imperviousness to wind, and excellent sound insulation. The innovative sash rebate seal reduces thermal air currents in the sash rebate for outstanding thermal insulation values of up to Uf = 1.1 W/(m²K). Loads from heavy glazing weights are transferred reliably to the central steel reinforcement.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High-insulation six-chamber centre seal system with 70 mm construction depth and linear design – Uf value = 1.1 W/(m²K).
- Fulfills the requirements under the current version of the German Energy Savings Act EnEV.
- Slender profile sight lines allowing the greatest amount of light in and providing high solar energy gains.
- Three sealing levels ensure in addition high protection against driving rain, optimal windproof properties, and outstanding sound insulation.
- Wide glazing range of 20–52 mm for installation of modern triple and special functional glazing.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.