The PVC-U window system with clip-on aluminium cladding combines the advantages of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
EuroFutur Classic is a five chamber system with 70 mm construction depth for the manufacture of PVC-U windows and residential doors. The characteristic feature of the EuroFutur Classic design is its play of straight lines that unobtrusively uplifts the facade style as the perfect choice on venerable buildings of past epochs.
Integrating a chamfered steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding insulating properties. The offset variants of EuroFutur Classic exhibit a thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.3 W/(m²K). The low-energy house standards can now be fulfilled with low-cost double glazing. The offset version of EuroFutur Classic can take glazing up to 39 mm thick.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Modern window design of straight lines with slim profile sight lines and 70 mm construction depth.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows – Uf value = 1.3 W/(m²K).
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.