EuroFutur Classic is a five chamber system with 70 mm construction depth for the manufacture of PVC-U windows and residential doors. The characteristic feature of the EuroFutur Classic design is its play of straight lines that unobtrusively uplifts the facade style as the perfect choice on venerable buildings of past epochs.
EuroFutur Classic is also available as a semi offset variant with a more distinct design and a wider peripheral facet playing to the modern feeling of style. An outer frame designed specifically for renovations eliminates time consuming chiselling and plaster work. The old wooden frame remains installed.
Integrating a chamfered steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding insulating properties. The offset variants of EuroFutur Classic exhibit a thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.3 W/(m²K). The semi-recessed variant with deep sash features an additional insulating chamber for a thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K). The low-energy housing standards can now be fulfilled with low-cost double glazing.
Whereas the offset EuroFutur Classic design can take glazing up to 39 mm thick, pane thicknesses up to 47 mm can be installed on the semi-offset variant.
Combine form and colour just as you wish. Various surface finishes offer a great many possibilities. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Modern, linear window design with slender profile sight lines – Uf value = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K), depending on the version.
- Stable profile cross section with outstanding static properties for a long window life
- Integrating an innovative, design-protected steel reinforcement turns it into a six chamber structure with outstanding thermal insulation properties.
- Easy care thanks to robust and weather resistant surfaces.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.