The residential door system EuroFutur Classic AluClip, with 70 mm construction depth, embodies all of the requirements needed for high-quality residential door installations. In this multi-chamber system, the max sized steel reinforcement "works" at the best possible position in the middle of the profile, arranged between inside and outside chambers insulating against heat and cold. EuroFutur Classic residential doors exhibit a high base stability.
The large, rectangular steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame.
The strong hardware parts are installed at the centre of the profile and screwed firmly to the steel reinforcement. They form a complete unit. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level. The glazing rebate takes safety and insulation glazing and prefabricated panelling up to 39 mm thick.
Residential doors with aluminium cladding combine the benefits of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality. The special clip-on technology ensures a stress-free connection between the PVC-U and aluminium materials. Possible are single- and multi-sash inward opening residential doors with top light or side frames. Residential doors can be fitted just as you wish with Georgian bars, conventional functional or ornamental glazing, or prefabricated panels.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High insulation profile cross section with 70 mm construction depth, average Uf value = 1.7 W/(m²K), and design of straight lines.
- Max dimensioned steel reinforcement and welded corner connectors for greater static properties
- For special functional glazing or prefabricated panelling up to 39 mm.
- High tightness with double seal to barrier-free threshold with thermal break.
- Aluminium weather bar for additional protection against driving rain.
- Max sash sizes Single sash side hung door 1200 x 2400 mm, floating mullion door 1000 x 2400 mm.
- Virtually any colour of your choice is possible with the various upgrading techniques
- like e.g. anodised or powder finishing.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.