Following this trend of modern residential door panelling, KÖMMERLING has developed and patented an innovative solution for attaching intersash add-on panelling (EP 2 034 119 A2).
The intersash add-on panelling can be combined with the extensive panelling range provided by the exclusive partner Rodenberg for a countless number of design variants.
This residential door system with 70 mm construction depth embodies all of the requirements needed for high-quality residential door installations. In this three chamber system, both internal and external insulating chambers provide a shield against cold and heat. EuroFutur Classic residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame. The strong hardware parts are installed at the centre of the profile and screwed firmly to the steel reinforcement. They form a complete unit. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High-insulation residential door system with 70 mm construction depth, Ud value = 1.0 W/(m²K).*
- Three chamber design of straight lines.
- Max dimensioned steel reinforcement and welded corner connectors for greater static properties
- Purist, innovative, functional, extravagant, and design oriented through intersash residential door panelling.
- Countless design variants from the extensive panelling range provided by the exclusive partner Rodenberg.
- Clear play of lines also on the inside – a glazing bead is no longer necessary.
- Two sealing levels and the weather seal to the barrier-free threshold with thermal break ensure in addition a high level of protection against driving rain and the optimal imperviousness to wind.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- Aluminium weather bar and rebate pad set for additional protection against driving rain.
- Max sash sizes Single sash side hung door 1200 x 2400 mm.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
* calculated value as per DIN EN 10077-2 based on element size 1100 x 2100 mm.