This residential door system with 70 mm construction depth embodies all of the requirements needed for high-quality residential door installations. In this multi-chamber system, the max sized steel reinforcement "works" at the best possible position in the middle of the profile, arranged between inside and outside chambers insulating against heat and cold. EuroFutur Classic residential doors exhibit a high base stability. The large, rectangular steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame. The strong hardware parts are installed at the centre of the profile and screwed firmly to the steel reinforcement. They form a complete unit. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level. The glazing rebate takes safety and insulation glazing and prefabricated panelling up to 39 mm thick.
Possible are single- and multisash, inward and outward opening residential doors with top light and side frame. Thanks to their thermoplastic mouldability, they can also be bent to any shape. Round, segmented, and peaked arches in individual combinations turn EuroFutur Classic residential door into a magnificent calling card for your home.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High insulation profile cross section with 70 mm construction depth, average Uf value = 1.7 W/(m²K), and design of straight lines.
- Max dimensioned steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties
For special functional glazing or prefabricated panelling up to 39 mm.
- Backset glazing bead for greater visual appeal and easy cleaning.
- High tightness with weather sealing in the form of a floor seal and a weather seal to the threshold with barrier-free thermal break.
- Aluminium weather bar for additional protection against driving rain.
- Max sash sizes Single sash side hung door 1200 x 2400 mm, floating mullion door 1000 x 2400 mm.
- Turn hinges secured directly in the steel reinforcement.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers
based on calcium and zinc.