KÖMMERLING 88plus AluFusion is a new generation of windows – a unique marriage of aluminium and PVC-U. Both materials not only complement each other, but also mutually enhance their own great benefits. Besides the familiar functions of an aluminium cover, the special features of AluFusion include in addition the sliding connection between the functional aluminium and PVC-U sash profiles and the absent glazing bead. Aluminium and PVC-U fuse. On the outside, the aluminium functional cover offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
The aluminium profile takes over the static functions, so steel reinforcement in the sash profile is needed only in special cases. This absence of steel serves to enhance further the outstanding thermal insulation properties that AluFusion has to start with, for a Uf value of 1.1 W/(m²K) in the semi offset and a Uf value of 1.2 W/(m²K) in the offset version.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Flush, offset, and semi offset window design of straight lines in high quality aluminium window look.
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls – aluminium functional covers in a classical design.
- Sash doors up to 2.6 m high and 1.0 m wide.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows. Uf value = 1.1 W/(m²K) for the semi offset version – Uf value = 1.2 W/(m²K) for the offset version.
- Slim window profiles allowing the greatest amount of light in and providing high solar energy gains.
- Aluminium look on the outside – for virtually unlimited colour schemes – neutral white on the inside
- Excellent sound insulation up to:
Rw = 39 dB – offset
Rw = 47 dB – semi offset
- Use of special functional glazing of:
24–26 mm – offset
38–40 mm – semi offset
- Optimum economic efficiency; easy care, environmentally friendly, durable, and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.