The high-insulation thermo centre seal system with six chambers and 88 mm construction depth offers a fascinating combination of modern design and perfect profile proportions. The sealing levels and the innovative sash rebate seal serve to enhance the performance features. The wide glazing range of 22–54 mm allows the installation of modern triple and special functional glazing.
Even the standard system version fulfills the low energy housing requirements – Uf value = 1.0 W(m²K). The intelligent overall design boosts thermal and sound insulation, and you profit from greater living quality, cost effectiveness, and security. Moreover, the improved static properties allow larger window sashes than previously.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Centre seal system with 88 mm construction depth, Uf value = 1.0 W/(m²K).
- Wide glazing range of 22–54 mm for installation of modern triple and special functional glazing.
- High protection against driving rain, optimal windproof properties, and outstanding sound insulation up to 48 dB (class 5).
- Burglary test – resistance class RC 2.
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls – sash doors up to 2.5 m high.
- Optimum economic efficiency; easy care, environmentally friendly, durable, and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.