The KÖMMERLING PERGOLA is a visual highlight in every garden and on every terrace. Thanks to its intelligent roof design and aluminium construction, this pergola presents a stable, appealing oasis of peace in every environment. Its concealed drainage, corrosion resistance, and easy-care powder finished surface make it a refined, high quality eye catcher.
The adjustable roof slats provide the ideal protection against sun and rain. Light and shade can therefore be regulated quite easily to personal preferences. Yet not only the slats can be adjusted specifically to the light conditions – also 16 different models and 300 colour variants leave scarcely any wish unfulfilled and provide the versatile potential for catering to any individual taste.
The KÖMMERLING PERGOLA is up to 7 m in width, depending upon the variant, and the headroom is 2.5 metres. Fitted with light spots, the roof is identical for all models. Only their substructures differ. As a result, some models, e.g. the lux variant, can be fitted very easily with side components like roller blinds, sliding shutters, glazing, screens, and illuminated strips.
The standard pergola is remote controlled and can be supplemented with light, wind, and temperature sensors. For instance, the slats open automatically at 4 °C.
All pergola models are configurable modules. You can therefore compile sizes, forms, and equipment just as you wish and create your own oasis of relaxation.
- Protection against sun and rain
- Light and shade separately controllable
- Stable aluminium construction with additional steel reinforcement at the relevant sites
- 16 model variants
- 300 powder finished colours
- Some expandable with roller blinds, sliding shutters, glazing, and screens
- Over 50 individual screens
- Up to 7 metres high with 2.5 metre headroom
- Light spots in the roof frame and slats, and optional illuminated strips in the substructure
- Remote control and optional sensors
- Concealed drainage
- Corrosion resistance
- Long lived
- Easy care