The patented PremiLine PRO is one of the UK’s first PAS 24 certified PVCu patio doors that doesn’t require unsightly plunge bolts, carries Secured by Design and importantly, meets the requirements for Lifetime Homes.
PremiLine PRO is the result of our considerable expertise in door systems and is the high security version of our innovative patio door system. An intuitive and clever locking system is hidden at the interlock and only requires the turn of a door handle to fully engage the enhanced security locking mechanism. It’s one of the first PVCu patio door systems to meet the Lifetime Homes standard and has been designed with new Document Q in mind.
With over 40 rich colours and realistic woodgrains, there are a huge number of finishes for the PremiLine PRO patio door system, making it a feature on any conservatory, home extension or renovation project.
- The only PVCu patio door that carries Secured by Design without the use of unsightly plunge bolts and meets the Lifetimes Homes standard.
- Ingenious, patent protected design with hidden locking mechanism, which eliminates the need for unsightly plunge bolts.
- Meets new Document Q of the Building Regulations.
- Perfect for all market sectors where added security is crucial.
- Option of three different handle finishes: chrome, white and black.
- Striking design with a choice of low level gaskets in black or silver grey.
- Outer frames can be welded or mechanically jointed (not shown).
- Low threshold option also available (not shown).