Our flush sash window inside and out is packed with heritage features offering consumers the benefit of high performance PVCu window design with the detailing of yesteryear. Traditional
butt joints and a wide range of period inspired finishes help transform the overall appeal with the added benefit of tear drop or monkey tail handles in a number of finishes. But this Kömmerling flush sash window can be equally adept for more contemporary design appeal by the use of modern window hardware, finish and overall window design. With grey
the latest in vogue finish on the outside, with a neutral white on the inside we now offer Anthracite Grey and smooth Slate Grey as stock finishes. With chrome or brushed stainless
handles this makes for the perfect modern statement of a home.
Other features include a plant on Georgian bar and the opening sash itself is one of the most energy efficient and well-designed in it’s class.
Window design has evolved in recent years, with more use of large openings, helping to accommodate larger areas of glass that can be achieved particularly well
with the Kömmerling Flush Sash. Large side openers and fixed lights offer perfect window symmetry and the maximum passage of light. These windows also
offer perfect architectural appeal, whatever the property and location. There’s also the benefit of a wide range of standard and bespoke finishes inside and out.
- Designed to meet the new 2022 building regulations.
- Readily achieves a U-value of 1.2 (W/m2K), providing class-leading energy efficiency in a flush sash window.
- Engineered to the latest TimberWeld and MechWeld welding technologies.
- Highly secure using the latest multi-point locking systems.
- Available in a wide range of single and dual finishes.
- Additional finishes available on a short leadtime.