Want to do a lot for the environment, yet save costs without sacrificing convenience and design? The passive house makes it possible: with KÖMMERLING 76. When fitted with the upgrade technology proEnergyTec, the modern window system exhibits a thermal insulation value Uf of 0.95 W/(m²K), fulfilling the high energy saving requirements for passive houses. With 44 mm thermal insulation glazing and TGI spacer – Ug = 0.6 W/(m²K) – the Uw value is 0.80 W/(m²K).
The reinforcing chamber in the frame is foam-filled with proEnergyTec. Loads from heavy glazing weights are transferred reliably to the central steel reinforcement. This technology achieves the highest thermal insulation values and can be recycled easily at a later date.
The values are so good that KÖMMERLING 76 with proEnergyTec is passive house compatible as defined under the ift guideline WA 15/2.
Combine form and colour just as you wish. An extensive profile range and various surface finishes offer a great many possibilities. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides. Moreover, KÖMMERLING 76 is available with the new innovative surface technology proCoverTec in a further 22 colours.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
Foaming makes exclusive use of eco-friendly agents, and the foam and PVC-U can be separated cleanly from each other for recycling purposes. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Outstanding thermal insulation value Uf = 0.95 W/(m²K)
- Passive house suitability as defined under the ift guideline WA-15/2 – Uw value = 0.80 W/(m²K).
- Highest thermal insulation values thanks to proEnergyTec technology.
- Reliable load transfer from heavy glazing weights to the central steel reinforcement.
- Classic white, laminated in woodgrain or plain colours, and in the innovative surface technology proCoverTec.
- Fully recyclable.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.