This is the premium window for a new era: KÖMMERLING 88. Representative of future thermal insulation, design trendsetter, pioneer of quality and reliability. And a trailblazer of individuality thanks to its modularity and innovative upgrade technologies.
KÖMMERLING 88 is a high-insulation 7-chamber centre seal system with a modern construction depth of 88 mm. The standard system version returns an outstanding Uf value of 0.95 W/(m2K) and so fulfils the high energy saving requirements for passive houses. The special feature though: Unlike similar solutions, this value is achieved with the steel reinforcement for max element sizes and on colour profiles as well.
Yet the convincing features of the new profile generation are not only its energy saving properties, also the architectural potential directs our eyes to the future: The stable structure can take triple or ultra modern functional glazing up to 58 mm thick. KÖMMERLING 88 makes large windowed areas possible for a visually appealing facade design with outstanding sound insulation values. In addition, large windowed areas allow the passage of more solar energy – especially in the cold seasons – and so minimise energy needs and hence CO2 emissions.
In addition to classical white, the system comes with colour laminates – offering woodgrain, plain, and metallic colours – that are applied to the outside (white inside) or both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Straight, recessed design with slim profile sight lines allowing the greatest amount of light in and achieving high solar energy gains.
- Passive house suitability as defined under ift guideline WA-15/2 – Uf value = 0.95 W/(m2K).
- Wide glazing range up to 58 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Reliable load transfer from heavy glazing weights to the central steel reinforcement.
- Ultra modern technology for great handling ease and reliable functionality.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- Classical white, laminated in woodgrain, plain, or metallic colours.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers
- based on calcium and zinc.