Following the trend of modern residential door panelling, KÖMMERLING has developed an innovative solution for the simple and fast attachment of self-adhesive intersash residential door panelling. This new technology can be combined with the extensive panelling range from the exclusive partner Rodenberg and can be used in the KÖMMERLING 88plus residential door system.
The push handle can be installed in the sash or delivered ready assembled on the panelling sheet. With its perfected bonding technology, this new residential door solution is also setting new standards in the stability and strength of elements. Owing to its nonpositive bond with the sash, the add-on panelling adopts a supporting function and so prevents the structure from sagging. This panelling can be up to 50 mm thick, for outstanding thermal insulation. The design of the residential door is characterised primarily by the absence of the sash in the outside view. Besides these functional advantages, the designer can also access a wide range of modern, visually appealing solutions from Rodenberg, and therefore offer owners that extra leeway in individualised colour schemes.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Purist, innovative, functional, extravagant, and design oriented through intersash residential door panelling.
- Countless design variants from the extensive panelling range provided by the exclusive partner Rodenberg.
- Three sealing levels – with thermo centre seal and weather sealing to the barrier free threshold with thermal break – ensure in addition a high level of protection against driving rain and the optimal imperviousness to wind.
- Aluminium weather bar and rebate pad set for additional protection against driving rain.
- Max sash sizes Single sash side hung door 1200 x 2400 mm.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.