Fulfil your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift/sliding door system PremiDoor 76 The lift/sliding doors with a width of up to 21.5 feet (6.50 metres) and a height of up to 9.5 feet (2.60) metres can be manufactured. Be it green garden or urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the extensive glazed areas. This modern, barrier-free system is further enhanced by its excellent handling ease and thermal insulation. Whether new building or renovation: The PremiDoor 76 lift/sliding door system offers you the perfect solution. Get the new freedom for your home.
Thanks to its consistent five chamber design and small construction depth of 7 inches (179 mm), PremiDoor 76 is ideal for renovations. Glazing is possible up to a thickness of 50 mm. A high passage of light is ensured by the slender sight lines – 2.5 inches (65 mm) at the casement, 3.9 inches (100 mm) at the sash, and 4 inches (103 mm) at the centre fastener. Even the standard version of this new development exhibits an average Uf value = 0.25 BTU/(hr 0F ft2) or 1.4 W/(m²K), among the best of its kind for lift/sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible threshold system. The system has been designed as a simple, cost effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class up to RC2 (European standard).
PremiDoor 76 is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- PremiDoor 76 – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm construction depth.
- Fully accessible thresholds realised in conformance with standards.
- Maximum element size of 21.5 feet (6.50 m) width × 9.5 feet (2.60 m) height for white elements.
- Average heat transfer coefficient Uf value = 0.25 BTU/(hr 0F ft2) or 1.4 W/(m²K).
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Extremely slender play of lines with a sash width of only 3.9 inches (100 mm).
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic PVC white and in wood grain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.