This PVC-U lift/sliding door with clip-on aluminium cladding combines the benefits of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
With its PremiDoor 88 Lux AluClip, Kömmerling can now meet one of the key demands in architecture: an even larger glazed area. Fixed glazing now no longer needs the sash profile. External glazing can be fitted in filigree aluminium beads. The result cannot fail to convince, in terms of both energy savings and aesthetics. The larger glazed area achieves higher solar energy gains. More light, more heat, more design – and consequently a greater feel good factor and more naturalness in your living environment.
PremiDoor 88 Lux AluClip is an all new design of lift/sliding door. With the maximum opening and closing convenience, excellent insulating values, and aesthetic architectural elegance. Impervious to driving rain, wind, and outside noise – here too, PremiDoor 88 Lux AluClip presents a convincing range of outstanding performance properties.
There is one sustained trend in architecture: the desire for ever larger, continuous glazed areas and more openness. At the same time, these areas must fulfill the ever more stringent energy saving requirements. In order to fulfill both these demands, PremiDoor 88 Lux AluClip consists of an innovative 88 mm profile. This profile system is characterised by its large construction depth promoting a high stability, excellent insulating values, and a wide glazing range up to 54 mm for special functional glazing.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- High profile stability for floor to ceiling elements up to 2.90 m.
- Outstanding heat transfer coefficient of average Uf value = 1.4 W/(m²K).
- Large area, sashless fixed glazing with panes up to 54 mm thick.
- Barrier free transition from inside to outside – high insulation WPC threshold.
- Reliable functionality, great handling ease, easy to open and close as if sliding on air.
- Three sealing levels ensure the optimal protection against wind, rain, and outside noise.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder coating.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- Deep installation channels conceal element fasteners.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.