KömaLite has been developed specifically for the needs of the printing industry. An innovative material with special properties for the perfect coverage of all printing and display design requirements. The finely textured surface and the options of both white (RAL 9003) and black present the perfect base for an excellent printed image both sides. This material shows to advantage especially in screen and digital printing.
For display design, the combination of fine-celled structure and highly stabilising makeup makes KömaLite a durable, yet lightweight material. In addition, it is moisture-resistant, and therefore suitable for indoor and outdoor applications to an equal degree.
Whether series or custom production, punching, trimming, sawing, or cutting: KömaLite offers the best product properties for a wide range of further processing options.
- Uniformly and finely structured surface
- Fine-celled foam structure
- Colour - 658 white (RAL 9003) and black
- Excellent printing qualities
- Good for laminating
- Very good for bonding
- Ideal for punching work
- 100 % recyclable
- Flame resistant
- Simple processing
- For reliable printing processes
- Ideal for cutting, trimming, and sawing
- Moisture resistant
- For internal and external applications