Residential doors with aluminium cladding combine the benefits of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
The residential door system KÖMMERLING 76 embodies all the requirements needed for high quality, inward opening residential door systems. The high-insulation five-chamber system provides the optimal protection against heat and cold. KÖMMERLING 76 residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame.
The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level.
The special clip-on technology ensures a stress-free connection between the PVC-U and aluminium materials. Possible are single- and multi-sash inward opening residential doors with top light or side frames. Residential doors can be fitted just as you wish with Georgian bars, conventional functional or ornamental glazing, or prefabricated panels.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High-insulation residential door system with 76 mm construction depth, average Uf value = 0.21 BTU/(hr 0F ft2) or 1.2 W(m²K).
- 5-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- High tightness with double seal to barrier free threshold with thermal break.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- For special functional glazing or residential door panelling up to 48 mm.
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2 (European standard).
- Max sash sizes Residential door, single-sash 1200 x 2400 mm, residential door, floating mullion sash 1000 x 2400 mm.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.