We're Recruiting For An Operations Manager
We are looking for an operations manager based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, to support our growth and introduction of a new UK 76mm casement, residential door and fully reversible system.
- Staff Management – Operations- / Logistics department
- Analyzing and developing the current processes
- Conception and Implementation of new processes, especially in SAP (e.g. WM)
- Determination and measurement of key performance indicators
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating expenses, including inventory goals
- Interface for the operational department of the profine Group
- Supporting product-implementation and strategies, Monitoring and leadership within projects in the profine Group
- Business education or comparable
- Work experience in departments Logistics/ Operations
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge of MS- Office and SAP R3 (MM/WM)
- Excellent communication skills & willingness to cooperate
- Engagement, personal initiative, ability to cope with stress & self-assertion
- Independent and structured method of working, willingness to travel (nationally and internationally)
We offer you exciting perspectives in an innovative, fast growing company, as well as challenging and diversified activities. In a constructive and collegial atmosphere, you will find lots of creative leeway for your own ideas and efficient organization of processes. We also offer performance-based compensation, flexible working hours and the opportunity to subscribe to the company pension scheme.
Did we raise your interest? We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, including desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application to :
profine GmbH · International Profile Group · Human Resources · Dagmar Schemionek-Donner
email@example.com · Tel. +49 (0) 30 86873-223 · www.profine-group.com