The intelligent construction of PremiDoor 76 Lux reduces the sash profile, which in turn allows an extremely slim profile and even larger glazed areas and higher solar energy gains.
Fulfil your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift/sliding door system PremiDoor 76 Lux. The lift/sliding doors with a width of up to 6.50 metres and a height of up to 2.60 metres can be manufactured. Be it green garden or urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 Lux you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the extensive glazed areas. This modern, barrier-free system is further enhanced by its excellent handling ease and thermal insulation. Whether new building or renovation: The PremiDoor 76 Lux lift/sliding door system Lux offers you the perfect solution. Get the new freedom for your home.
Thanks to its consistent five chamber design and small construction depth of 179 mm, PremiDoor 76 Lux is ideal for renovations. Glazing is possible up to a thickness of 50 mm. A high passage of light is ensured by the slender sight lines – 65 mm at the casement, 100 mm at the sash, and 103 mm at the centre fastener. Even the standard version of this new development exhibits an average Uf value of 1.3 W/(m²K), among the best of its kind for lift/sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible threshold system. The system has been designed as a simple, cost effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class up to RC2.
PremiDoor 76 Lux is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- PremiDoor 76 Lux – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm installation depth.
- Sash profile reduced at the fixed glazing – larger glazed area, higher solar energy gains.
- Fully accessible thresholds realised in conformance with standards.
- Maximum element size of 6 50 m width × 2.60 m height for White elements.
- Average heat transfer coefficient Uf value = 1.3 W/(m²K).
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Extremely slender play of lines with a sash width of only 100 mm.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic PVC white and in wood grain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.