Kömmerling PremiSlide 76 AluClip offers greater design diversity – whether as a window system whose sliding function presents an interesting alternative to the tilt/turn variants or for individual colour designs. The sliding sash can be opened horizontally instead of into the room, and yet is tight and reliable. So more space is offered for modern design concepts and individual indoor comfort. This sliding system is ideal for sliding windows, sliding doors, and side entrance doors, opening up a whole new world of possibilities.
This AluClip variant, fitted with clip-on aluminium cladding, combines the benefits of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
PremiSlide 76 AluClip exhibits excellent engineering properties. Five chamber structure of the PVC-U sliding sashes with peripheral sealing system and a facility for triple glazing or ultra modern functional glazing up to 50 mm thick. The construction depth of the sliding sashes is 78 mm, the overall installed depth 163.5 mm. With respect to thermal insulation, PremiSlide 76 AluClip also makes an impression. With a maximum Uf value of 1.4 W/(m²K) and a maximum Uw value of 0.70 W/(m²K), this sliding system achieves the best energy saving value in its product class. The slender profile sight lines provide the optimal space for the greatest possible passage of light and hence greater solar energy gains. The result is additional reductions to heating costs.
The carriages move gently sideways, taking up the sliding sashes’ movements for the optimal motion. Moreover, Kömmerling PremiSlide 76 AluClip promotes effective gap ventilation, but without compromise to the sliding sashes’ reliability.
Our greenline principle: that extra sustainability in the form of energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent regrind concepts.
- Kömmerling PremiSlide 76 AluClip is a new kind of innovative sliding system with a construction depth of 163.5 mm.
- Based on the Kömmerling 76 AluClip double seal system.
- Ideal as a sliding window, sliding door, or side entrance door.
- Maximum heat transfer coefficient Uf 1.4 W(m²K).
- Triple glazing with a maximum pane thickness of 50 mm.
- Reliable ECO SLIDE hardware system by Siegenia.
- Intuitive, auto responsive operation with gap ventilation function.
- Easy, convenient handling.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.