The PVC-U window system with clip-on aluminium cladding combines the advantages of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
The high-insulation thermo centre seal system with six chambers and 88 mm construction depth offers an impressive combination of modern design and perfect profile proportions. The sealing levels and the innovative sash rebate seal serve to enhance the performance features. The wide glazing range of 22–54 mm allows the installation of modern triple and special functional glazing.
The system fulfills the low energy housing requirements – Uf value = 1.1 W/(m²K). The intelligent overall design boosts thermal and sound insulation, meaning for you greater living quality, cost effectiveness, and security. Moreover, the improved static properties allow larger window sashes than previously.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows – Uf value = 1.1 W/(m²K).
- Burglary test – resistance class RC 2.
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls – sash doors up to 2.5 m high.
- Aluminium look on the outside – for virtually unlimited colour schemes – neutral white on the inside.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Optimum economic efficiency; easy care, environmentally friendly, durable, and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.