The Kömmerling anti-fall device is more than just a system to protect occupants – it can also add character to a home. Facades can be given a whole new charm when the right railings are chosen. From basic through to functional protection, the different variants of Kömmerling's anti-fall device offer many possibilities.
You can choose between Kömmerling VariNova with an integrated anti-fall device and the projecting anti-fall device. All-glass panelling or aluminium railing systems are possible for both versions.
Both the integrated solution in the Kömmerling VariNova roller shutter add-on box system and the projecting anti-fall device allow all-glass panelling or railing systems to be accommodated almost invisibly. In doing so, the statically necessary fastenings are in no way restricted.
Furthermore, Kömmerling has managed to provide a visually appealing and easy-to-implement system that fits perfectly into the brand's system topography. Both variants are finished in RAL colours to meet your specific demands.
Anti-fall systems can be installed together with any VariNova add-on box. Retrofitting on the inside facing inwards is possible. With a construction depth of 250 mm, there is also the option of a downwards retrofit.
- Kömmerling anti-fall device with integrated and projecting variant
- Timelessly modern design with lean look
- Minimum use of materials with maximum strength
- Subtle design made of robust aluminium for the grid system
- Simple installation by screwing the mounts directly into the window profile
- Weather-resistant powder finishing guarantees a consistent look for many years
- Simplest planning, as the entire system (window, shutter systems and anti-fall device) is supplied from a single source
- The roller shutter protects the components behind it from soiling and environmental effects
- All necessary tests by independent testing institutes available, and consequently the greatest possible safety