The intelligent construction of PremiDoor 76 Lux AluClip reduces the sash profile, which in turn allows an extremely slim profile and even larger glazed areas and higher solar energy gains. Furthermore, the clip-on aluminium cladding combines the advantages of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
Fulfil your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift/sliding door system PremiDoor 76 Lux AluClip. The lift/sliding doors with a width of up to 6.00 metres and a height of up to 2.40 metres can be manufactured. Be it green garden or urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 Lux AluClip you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the extensive glazed areas. This modern, barrier-free system is further enhanced by its excellent handling ease and thermal insulation. Whether new building or renovation: The PremiDoor 76 Lux lift/sliding door system lux AluClip offers you the perfect solution. Get the new freedom for your home.
Thanks to its consistent five chamber design and small construction depth of 189.5 mm, PremiDoor 76 Lux AluClip is ideal for renovations. Glazing is possible up to a thickness of 50 mm. A high passage of light is ensured by the slender sight lines at the casement, sash, and centre fastener. Even the standard version of this new development exhibits an average Uf value of 1.3 W/(m²K), among the best of its kind for lift/sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible threshold system. The system has been designed as a simple, cost effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class up to RC2.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- PremiDoor 76 Lux AluClip – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm construction depth and attached aluminium cover in virtually any colour scheme.
- Fully accessible thresholds realised in conformance with standards.
- Maximum element size of 6.00 m width × 2.40 m height.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium lift/sliding doors – average Uf value = 1.3 W/(m²K).
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder coating.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.