A sliding door is an important and style shaping element for your house and home. PremiLine profiles give sliding doors an appealing, distinctive look – thanks to the double chamfered sash profiles. The steel reinforcements and the aluminium reinforced centre section provide convincing static properties, also for the generous dimensioning of the sliding elements. A range of frame casements are available for the various installation conditions. So you can enjoy the maximum freedom when dimensioning the height and width of your door.
Comfort to measure.
Besides size and shape, particularly the colour scheme and elegance of the materials play a vital role. PremiLine provides you with all of the design potential you need for the optimal realisation of your architectural ideas. The range extends from classical white to laminates in woodgrains and plain colours. Explore the range of flexible combinations, and you’ll find the right colour scheme for your home!
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- The sliding elements are exceptionally quiet and smooth running.
- Extremely long lived thanks to minimised wear.
- Profiles and frames provide a high level of security.
- Also larger windowed areas and sliding elements can be realised.
- Aluminium-reinforced centre section with through pull.
- Distinctive design with seals in black or light grey.
- Available in the most diverse installation and colour variants.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.