KÖMMERLING PremiSlide 76 offers greater design diversity – especially as a window system whose sliding function presents an interesting alternative to the tilt/turn variants. When running in its track, instead of swerving to the inside, the sash remains tight and safe, yet still offers a lot of space for modern design concepts and individual indoor comfort. This sliding system is ideal for sliding windows, sliding doors, and side entrance doors, opening up a whole new world of possibilities.
PremiSlide 76 exhibits excellent engineering properties, e.g. 76 mm construction depth, five chamber structure of its PVC-U profiles, a peripheral sealing system, and a facility for triple glazing or ultra modern functional glazing up to 50 mm thick. With respect to thermal insulation, PremiSlide 76 makes a lasting impression. With a maximum Uf value of 1.4 W/(m²K) as standard and a maximum Uw value of 0.70 W/(m²K), this sliding system achieves the best energy saving value in its product class. The slender profile sight lines provide the optimal space for the greatest possible passage of light and hence greater solar energy gains. The result is additional reductions to heating costs.
The carriages move gently sideways, taking up the sliding sashes’ movements for the optimal motion. Moreover, KÖMMERLING PremiSlide 76 promotes effective gap ventilation, but without compromise to the sliding sashes’ reliability.
In addition to classical white, the system comes with colour laminates – offering woodgrain, plain, and metallic colours – that are applied to the outside (white inside) or both sides.
Our greenline principle: that extra sustainability in the form of energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent regrind concepts.
- PremiSlide is a new kind of innovative sliding system with 76 mm construction depth.
- Based on the KÖMMERLING 76 double seal system.
- Ideal as a sliding window, sliding door, or side entrance door.
- Maximum heat transfer coefficient Uf 1.4 W(m²K) as standard.
- Triple glazing with a maximum pane thickness of 50 mm.
- Reliable ECO SLIDE hardware system by Siegenia.
- Intuitive, auto responsive operation with gap ventilation function.
- Easy, convenient handling.
- Colour design options in classical PVC white and laminated in wood grain, plain, and metallic colours.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.