The KÖMMERLING 70 PVC-U window system with 70 mm construction depth can take panes 10–44 mm thick. The five chamber design exhibits a thermal insulation value Uf of up to 1.2 W/(m²K). The offset design of straight lines and the slim profile sight lines allow the optimal amount of light in and provides higher solar energy gains. The intelligent overall design boosts thermal and sound insulation, and you profit from greater living quality, cost effectiveness, and security.
The various surface finishes offer a great many possibilities. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Straight lined, offset window design with 70 mm construction depth.
- Five chamber design for good thermal insulation properties – Uf value of up to 1.2 W/(m2K).
- The double seal system can take glazing 10–44 mm thick.
- Perfected noise protection for enhanced quality of living.
- Stable profile cross section thanks to intelligent profile design for a long window life.
- Easy care thanks to robust and weather resistant surfaces.
- Classical white, laminated in woodgrain, plain, or metallic colours.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.