The KÖMMERLING 88 double seal system combines all the advantages of modern windows. Modern and attractive design in conjunction with a construction depth of 88 mm ensures windows' perfect visual appeal, both closed and open. A window with KÖMMERLING 88 double seal meets all applicable standards in terms of environmental protection, building physics and thermal and energy insulation. This window system is equipped with six to seven chambers, modern triple glazing or special window panes with a thickness of up to 58 mm.
Simple handling makes installation quick and easy. Therefore, replacing old house windows with a new KÖMMERLING 88 double seal is no problem.
This system is also suitable for low-energy houses. Even in the standard version, this system promises a heat transfer coefficient of Uf 1.1 W(m²K). The value can be improved to 1.0 W(m²K) by means of inserts. Experience an increase in safety, quality of life and thermal and sound insulation with this system.
Our product is available in all conceivable shapes, colours and sizes. Even offset or design sashes are no problem. We deliver your product in the required surface and colour. A different view between inside and outside is also possible. For example, you can have your house windows with a modern aluminium look on the outside and a classic white look on the inside.
Your KÖMMERLING specialist window maker will be happy to advise you on your options. Use our specialist company search and get an individual offer free of charge.
And a final note on the subject of environmental protection. It is not only energy savings that help us to protect the environment with our products. We are the first manufacturer in the world to use recycled materials and lead-free PVC. This underlines our claim that we want to do something good for the environment.
- Double seal window with a construction depth of 88 mm
- Balanced chamber construction of seven chambers in the sash and six in the frame
- Modern, straightforward design for two and three panes of glass up to 58 mm glass thickness
- Heat transfer coefficient with steels as standard: Uf value = 1.1 W/(m2K)
- Heat transfer coefficient with steels and additional insulation: Uf value = 1.0 W/(m2K)
- Using sound-insulating panes according to requirements
- Fittings can be selected according to individual security requirements
- Windows can be protected up to resistance class RC 2
- PVC white, single-colour, metallic colours or woodgrain windows – laminated on the outside with PVC white on the inside or laminated on both sides.
- Available in AluClip, AluClip Pro and AddOn variants