C70 Gold® AluStar is a revelation for commercial contracts requiring a powder coated external finish yet with the energy efficiency of a PVCu profile. AluStar is in fact a cleverly designed aluminium cover that cloaks the exterior face of a C70 Gold® window or door, without any loss of long-term performance.
Like all of our window and door systems, C70 Gold® AluStar is packed with innovative product features. The fusion of aluminium with PVCu provides significant thermal benefits, particularly given the 5 chambered design of Kömmerling’s C70 and O70 Gold® systems.
There are also several realistic internal woodgrain foil finishes to complement the system and in all, it’s the perfect solution for the style conscious homeowner and commercial market specifier. Like all of our window and door products, our C70 Gold® AluStar systems are packed with innovative features.
There are literally hundreds of different RAL finishes to the external face of C70 Gold® AluStar, to meet the most exacting of requirements. To the inside face there are also many different foiled options from rich colours to realistic wood grains.
- Designed to meet the new 2022 building regulations and achieves a U-value of 1.2 (W/m2K) as standard, providing class-leading energy efficiency.
- Integration of aluminium and PVCu blends cutting edge performance with clean and slim sightlines.
- The full depth, central eurogroove helps make the windows and doors more secure.
- AluStar offers superior weather and thermal performance
- Steel reinforcement is used where needed, to add additional structural strength.
- Available to cover O70/C70 Gold® profiles including C70 slim sash.
- Glazing options include 28mm double glazed units, acoustic glass and triple glazing up to 40mm.
- 75mm front to back frame dimension.
- AluStar is supplied in a mill finish offering access to hundreds of RAL colours of your choice.