We have a range of period inspired Georgian and heritage bars for our systems, which can which can enhance the appearance of both window designs on any property. They also look far more attractive and authentic than the glazed in Georgian bars from the first generation PVCu windows.
Like all of our window and door products, our systems are packed with innovative product features. The 5-chambered design is far more energy efficient than the 3 chambered designs of yesteryear, resulting in more cost effective glass options for fabricators, installers and specifiers. With Building Regulations planned to change again in the near future, our PVCu window and door systems will lead the way.
There are nine different finishes available from stock for the Georgian bars, which perfectly match the Kömmerling Georgian and heritage bars and more are available as a special order.
- Option of either chamfered or featured Georgian Bar.
- Both bars are 25mm wide and 16mm deep for an authentic finish.
- Comprises of edge clips, centre clips, and bars with mitred ends.
- Available in White Ash, Golden Oak, Irish Oak, Rosewood, Black, Grey, Cream and Chartwell Green.
- Can be toe and heeled during installation.
- Removes issue of failed ‘stick on’ alternatives.
- Provides a more authentic finish.
- Option of a 50mm horizontal heritage bar