This slim sash is just 70mm in height and offers a greater passage of light, yet with all the same security and performance features of our other sash profiles.
This design gives the appearance of a deep putty line, to create a more authentic looking single glazed timber window, yet in double glazed PVCu. This sash is combined with Kömmerling’s C70 Gold® outer frame and sculptured glazing bead to create an ovolo detail to the inside. Because of the deeper putty line glazing design, the face of the window has been reduced by 40%. This narrow face width and asymmetrical feature is critical to making an equal sightline design which replicates a single glazed timber window.
Like all of our window and door systems, C70 Gold® is packed with innovative product features. The 5-chambered design is far more energy efficient than the 3 chambered designs of yesteryear, resulting in more cost effective glass options for fabricators, installers and specifiers. With Building Regulations planned to change again in the near future, our PVCu window and door systems will lead the way.
With over 40 rich colours and realistic woodgrains, there are a huge number of finishes in which to enhance the externally beaded C70 Gold® system, making it a feature on any home, apartment or commercial property.
- Deep putty line glazing design, to replicate single glazing timber appearance
- Low line gaskets and weatherseals provide lasting performance and slimmer sightlines.
- The full depth, central eurogroove helps make the windows and doors more secure.
- Five chambered system is more energy efficient than the three chambered designs from many of our competitors.
- Steel reinforcement is used where needed, to add additional structural strength.
- The chamfered design of C70 Gold® gives a modern and clean look through the frame, sash and glazing bead.
- Single leg glazing bead is highly secure and easy to install on site