With a maximum width of 6.5m and a maximum height of 2.6m, nothing fulfils the dream of bringing the best of the outside World into your home more than a Premidoor 76 sliding door.
Whether your view is a landscaped garden or an urban skyline – with PremiDoor’s extensive glazed areas you can bring the outside world into your living space whilst optimising its positive effects and minimising its negative elements.
This modern, barrier-free system is further enhanced by utilising innovative lift ‘n slide technology which ensures its functionality is as smooth as it is easy. Add to that the outstanding levels of energy efficiency and thermal insulation achieved by the system, especially when utilising high performance Insulated Glass Units (IGU’s) and you have the ultimate lift and slide door system.
Ideally suited for both new build and renovation projects, Premidoor 76 offers you engineering excellence combined with extended design freedom for your home. Glazing is possible up to a thickness of 50 mm with the high passage of light further ensured by the slender sight lines – 65 mm at the casement, 100 mm at the sash, and 103 mm at the centre fastener.
Offering a fully accessible threshold system combined with a security resistance class of up to RC2 in accordance with EN 1627, Premidoor 76 provides absolute peace of mind. Offered in white, woodgrain laminates, plain or metallic colours - laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides – Premidoor 76 also offers a wide range of aesthetic options.
This system also sets an ecological benchmark – Kömmerling is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window uPVC but to also manufacture with lead-free uPVC, utilising “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm construction depth.
- Maximum element size of 6.50 m width × 2.60 m height.
- Outstanding levels of energy efficiency
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Extremely slender lines with a sash width of only 100 mm.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic uPVC white and in wood grain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
- All uPVC profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc