AluClip Zero – the design variant for the Kömmerling 76 system is available in three versions. Unique on the market, with flush-mounted look and virtually flush-mounted glass pane, an all-glass look, and a classical wood and aluminium look. On this version, the glass pane in the sash lies on the same level as fixed glazing.
Compatibility enjoys high priority for this product as well: The important components from the Kömmerling 76 system can be used. AluClip Zero expands greatly the 76 mm system range specifically for demanding architectural projects and can bring its advantages to bear exactly where the aluminium look is just as important as the functional benefits of PVC-U.
This PVC-U window system combines the best of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- Three design covers.
- Patent application submitted.
- Glazing 36–50 mm and 48–56 mm thick.
- Uf value 1.1–1.2 W/(m²K).
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodised or powder finishing.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.