The PVC-U window system with clip-on aluminium cladding and functional aluminium profile combines the advantages of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
On AluClip Pro, the aluminium profile is bonded to the PVC-U profile. The aluminium then takes over the load bearing properties, and the window sash no longer needs internal steel reinforcement. This also serves to enhance the inherently good thermal insulation properties.
The Kömmerling 76 double seal system offers all the benefits modern windows can give you. This double seal system with five chambers and 76 mm construction depth offers a fascinating combination of modern design and perfect profile proportions. Whether function, structural properties, insulation values, environmental protection, or preservation of value, it fulfills the requirements of both today, and above all tomorrow. The Kömmerling 76 double seal system is such an innovative design that it can take modern triple glazing or special functional glazing with panes up to 50 mm thick.
The system fulfills the low energy housing requirements – Uf value = 1.2 W/(m²K). The intelligent overall design boosts thermal and sound insulation, meaning for you greater living quality, cost effectiveness, and security.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows – Uf value = 1.2 W/(m²K).
- Offset flush window design of straight lines with butt joined aluminium profiles.
- Functional aluminium profile bonded to PVC-U profile for high static stability.
- Wide glazing range up to 50 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodised or powder finishing.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.