There are a large number of cases where the conventional ventilation methods are inadequate, e.g. when you are not at home. This also applies to weekend and holiday homes. Here the Kömmerling ventilation system REGEL-air 76 provides for fresh air – also without active ventilation. The Kömmerling ventilation system is the perfect solution for a healthy indoor climate at all times, also when the windows are closed.
For this reason it is important that a healthy balance is reached between a sensible ventilation behaviour and the minimum heat loss. This safeguards on the one hand sustainable energy consumption, on the other the integrity of the building fabric that would otherwise suffer from the effects of moisture.
REGEL-air 76 from Kömmerling is your ventilation solution for a regulated supply of fresh air – and that fully automated, even without active ventilation.
Fitted with a double-stage wind pressure regulator, REGEL-air 76 contributes to a healthy living climate and is easy to clean. The new REGEL-air 76 fan features an innovative return spring and does not need a power supply. It can be installed either horizontally or vertically in the window. This safeguards on the one hand sustainable energy consumption, on the other the integrity of the building fabric that would otherwise suffer from the effects of moisture. REGEL-air 76 from Kömmerling is your ventilation solution that provides a uniform supply of fresh air.
- Constant, uniform supply of fresh air.
- Minimises high air humidity and the risk of mould.
- Simple retrofit.
- Integrated in the outer frame rebate, so invisible from the inside and outside when the window is closed.
- Easy to clean.
- Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB (Class 4).
- Protection against driving rain and passage of air tested in accordance with DIN and EU standards.
- Ventilation in accordance with DIN 1946-6.