The residential door system Kömmerling 76 embodies all the requirements needed for high quality, inward opening residential door systems. The high-insulation five-chamber system provides the optimal protection against heat and cold. Kömmerling 76 residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame.
The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level.
Possible are single- and multi-sash inward opening residential doors with top light or side frames. Thanks to its thermoplastic mouldability, this residential door can also present customisable arches, a spectacular calling card for your home. Residential doors can be fitted just as you wish with Georgian bars, conventional functional or ornamental glazing, or prefabricated panels.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides. Moreover, Kömmerling 76 is available with the new innovative surface technology proCoverTec in a further 26 colours.
Since not all colours are created equal and the trend towards coloured PVC-U residential doors is constantly growing, Kömmerling AcrylColor is now available. This is PMMA, in other words polymethyl methacrylate, a thermoplastic. A heat treatment process creates a robust, homogeneous coloured acrylic layer. Kömmerling AcrylColor acts like a protective shield and guarantees long-lasting colour fastness and high scratch resistance for residential doors. The refined, satin appearance is exceptionally easy to clean and virtually maintenance-free.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- High-insulation residential door system with 76 mm construction depth, average Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K).
- 5-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- High tightness with double seal to barrier free threshold with thermal break.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- For special functional glazing or residential door panelling up to 50 mm.
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2.
- Max sash sizes Residential door, single-sash 1200 x 2400 mm, residential door, floating mullion sash 1000 x 2400 mm.
woodgrain laminates, plain or metallic colours,
Kömmerling AcrylColor, a coloured acrylic layer,
proCoverTec, the innvoative surface technology.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.