Residential doors with aluminium cladding combine the benefits of both materials in the one structural element. On the outside, the aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
The clip-on technology ensures a stress-free connection between the PVC-U and aluminium materials. The specially matched residential door variant is designed for a completely flush-mounted look, and its technical highlights include a “floating” fastener for the panelling. Warping under the effects of heat is therefore eliminated. The new design variant AluClip Zero expands greatly the System 76 range specifically for demanding architectural projects and can bring its advantages to bear exactly where the aluminium look is just as important as the functional benefits of PVC-U.
The residential door system Kömmerling 76 AluClip Zero embodies all the requirements needed for high quality, outward opening residential door systems. The high-insulation five-chamber system provides the optimal protection against heat and cold. Kömmerling 76 residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame. Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- Highly insulating residential door system with 76 mm construction depth, Residential door with flush-mounted, inter-sash prefabricated panelling.
- Suitable for residential door prefabricated panelling 36–86 mm thick.
- UD values in passive house range.
- 5-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- High tightness with triple seal to threshold with thermal break.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.