The Kömmerling 88+ residential door system is also available with aluminium cladding. It therefore combines the advantages of aluminium and PVC-U in the one structural element. On the outside, the elegant aluminium cladding offers almost limitless possibilities in colour design, whilst on the inside, PVC-U profiles ensure low maintenance, high dimensional stability, and reliable functionality.
Kömmerling 88 AluClip residential door systems are characterised by a plethora of technological specialities providing a high level of reliability, outstanding thermal insulation, excellent weather tightness, and good static properties. You will always make the right decision with the Kömmerling 88 AluClip premium residential door system.
The residential door system provides all that is needed for high quality, inward opening residential door systems, including the modern construction depth of 88 mm. In this six chamber system, both internal and external insulating chambers provide a shield against cold and heat. Moreover, they exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame.
Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level. Possible are single- and multisash residential doors with top light or side frames. The residential door therefore becomes a magnificent calling card for your home.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The Kömmerling brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use Kömmerling products are also working to protect the environment.
- Trendsetting 6-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium residential doors.
- High tightness with weather seal to barrier free residential door threshold with thermal break.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder coating.
- Deep glazing rebate for modern triple glazing, special functional glazing, or residential door panelling up to 58 mm thick.
- Max sash sizes
Residential door, single-sash 1000 x 2200 mm
Residential door, floating mullion sash 900 x 2200 mm
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers
- based on calcium and zinc.