Outward opening residential doors are used for escape routes in commercial buildings (safety reasons) and for small entrance areas in private households. Design your door just as you imagine it. To help you, KÖMMERLING 88 comes with a range of woodgrain, plain, and metallic colours as well as functional/ornamental glazing, residential door panelling, and additions. However you decide, the KÖMMERLING 88 residential door system always gives your guests a friendly reception – each and every time.
KÖMMERLING 88 residential door systems are characterised by a plethora of technological specialities providing a high level of reliability, outstanding thermal insulation, excellent weather tightness, and good static properties. You will always make the right decision with the KÖMMERLING 88 premium residential door system.
The residential door system provides all that is needed for high quality, outward opening residential door systems, including the modern construction depth of 88 mm. In this six chamber system, both internal and external insulating chambers provide a shield against cold and heat. Moreover, they exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame.
Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level. Single- and multi-sash residential doors can be manufactured. Thanks to its thermoplastic mouldability, this residential door can also present customisable arches, a spectacular calling card for your home.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- Trendsetting 6-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- High tightness with weather seal to barrier free residential door threshold with thermal break.
- High thermal insulation and protection against forced entry.
- Threshold connector for precision fit and sealing to residential door threshold.
- Deep glazing rebate for modern triple glazing, special functional glazing, or residential door panelling up to 58 mm thick.
- Max sash sizes
Residential door, single-sash 1200 x 2400 mm
Residential door, floating mullion sash 1000 x 2400 mm
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers
- based on calcium and zinc.