The PVC-U window system with innovative compound sash KÖMMERLING 76 AddOn convinces not only through a modern design, but also on the strength of an optionally integrated shutter and sunshade system. Furthermore, an additional glass pane serves to enhance the thermal and sound insulation values. The AddOn can be installed on the KÖMMERLING 76b double seal window system with the aluminium cladding.
The shutter and sunshade system ensures your well-being in your home – and is protected from all weathers between two glass panes. It can be operated manually or with an electric motor. This aluminium compound sash is available as a unit together with the window or as a separate retrofit.
The system therefore enhances your living quality, saves energy costs, and reduces CO2 emissions on a sustainable basis.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- For the KÖMMERLING 76 double seal window system.
- Optional shutter and sunshade system protected from the weather between the panes.
- For use on PVC-U windows with aluminium cladding.
- Additional glass pane for greater sound and thermal insulation.
- Optimum economic efficiency; environmentally friendly, durable, and robust.
- Simple retrofit, hence ideal for renovation.