The fully reversible window uses dedicated window hardware that enables the sash to open 360 degrees enabling ease of cleaning, particularly for windows above ground level. These windows are often specified in commercial projects, but also by consumers looking for greater practicality.
Like the flush casement in which it shares the same sightlines, the System 76 fully reversible
offers outstanding energy efficiency and acoustic credentials. Traditional colours include flat white and the period inspired foiled finishes of white ash, cream, English Oak, silvered oak and Painswick. Modern colours include flat white, flat anthracite grey and quartz grey.
It’s also been designed from the outset for both double and triple glazing up to 48 mm.
- Typical Uw value of 1.2 W/(m2K) in standard specification, far outperforming typical 70 mm window systems.
- Shares the same sightlines as the flush sash so there can be symmetry between 1st floor and above windows and those at ground level.
- Offers outstanding performance credentials for the commercial sector, where thermal performance, weathering and acoustics are important project criteria.
- There are a wide range of foiled finishes including matt anthracite and the latest in vogue shades of grey from stock.
- Designed with a number of beveled and ovolo glazing bead options up to 48mm as standard.