Our flush sash window inside and out is packed with heritage features offering consumers the benefit of high performance PVCu window design with the detailing of yesteryear. Traditional butt joints and a wide range of period inspired finishes help transform the overall appeal with the added benefit of tear drop or monkey tail handles in a number of finishes.
Other features include traditional butt hinges and a dedicated face fix Georgian bar. Thanks to an optional centre seal this window offers outstanding performance credentials against 70mm flush sash heritage windows. It’s also been designed from the outset for both double and triple glazing up to 48 mm.
The System 76 can be equally adept for more contemporary design appeal by the use of
modern window hardware, finish and overall window design. With grey the latest in vogue
finish on the outside, with a neutral white on the inside we now offer flat anthracite grey and quartz grey as stock finishes. With chrome or brushed stainless handles this makes for the perfect modern statement of a home.
Traditional colours include flat white and the period inspired foiled finishes of white ash,
cream, English Oak, silvered oak and Painswick. Modern colours include flat white, flat anthracite grey and quartz grey.
- Can be either welded or mechanically jointed for a true period window design.
- 76 mm platform offers unrivalled energy efficiency credentials.
- Unique centre seal offers outstanding weathering against wind and rain.
- Butt hinges also available for an authentic period window design.
- Overall window design allows for the central location of the glazing unit for better load distribution.
- Offered in a wide range of foiled finishes including dual colours.