As Kömmerling, we are a long time member of the Australian Glass and Glazing Association https://www.agwa.com.au/ and as such :
- Provide products and services that comply with or exceed the minimum performance requirements of all relevant Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia.
- Adhere to the AGWA third party NATA* accreditation program.
- Submit to inspections by accredited auditors.
- Provide access for customers to a complaints handling procedure.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity, and apply honesty and fair dealing in all aspects of their operations.
- Commit to the AGWA Member Code of Conduct.
As the peak body for the Australian glass and glazing industry in Australia, AGWA seeks to fulfil a number of objectives, including, but not limited to:
- Endorsing compliant, sustainable and fit-for-purpose products.
- Providing a national voice on technical issues through representation on numerous Australian Standards Committees, Residential and Commercial Building Code committees, Committees for Mandatory Energy Requirements and the Housing Industry Association (HIA) Technical Committee.
- Managing Accreditation programs for manufacturers of windows that independently verify product energy, structural and water performance claims to regulators, builders and homeowners.
- Advocating at the Federal, State and Territory levels on regulations and issues affecting the industry.
- Maintaining strong working partnerships with Australian building industry associations and government bodies including glass and window industry associations in NZ, USA, UK, Asia, Europe and South Africa.
*NATA is the authority responsible for the accreditation of laboratories, inspection bodies, calibration services, producers of certified reference materials and proficiency testing scheme providers throughout Australia. It is also Australia's compliance monitoring authority for the OECD Principles of GLP.