The AddOn aluminium compound sash presents a convincing combination of modern design and optional integrated shutter and sunshade system. This results in the highest level of integrated comfort, and the additional glass pane also enhances the thermal and sound insulation.
With its elegance, weather resistance, easy care, and a virtually unlimited range of cladding colours thanks to finishing techniques like powder coating and anodisation, the material aluminium is a convincing solution in window manufacture. PVC-U, on the other hand, provides the optimal thermal and sound insulation in addition to functional reliability. KÖMMERLING 88 AddOn unites both for you: Aluminium and PVC-U form the ideal marriage in a window system.
Yet the convincing features of the new profile generation are not only its energy saving properties, also the architectural potential directs our eyes to the future: The stable structure can take triple or ultra modern functional glazing up to 58 mm thick. KÖMMERLING 88 makes large windowed areas possible for a visually appealing facade design with outstanding sound insulation values. In addition, large windowed areas allow the passage of more solar energy – especially in the cold seasons – and so minimise energy needs and hence CO2 emissions.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- TROCAL 88 AddOn – More insulation, more design.
- Innovative window and door system with 88 mm installation depth.
- Optimal shutter and sunshade system protected from the weather between the panes.
- For use on PVC-U windows with aluminium cladding – namely TROCAL 88 AluClip.
- Additional glass pane for greater sound and thermal insulation
- Optimal economic efficiency, eco friendly, durable, and robust.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium cladding and compound aluminium sash due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing