With the proStratoTec sash profile, the 88 MD and 88 AD systems are supplemented by a versatile variant.
The glass-fiber reinforcement Ultradur®, which is firmly integrated into the profile during the extrusion process, ensures stability in the sash. This means that steel can be dispensed with, which improves the thermal insulation value enormously.
In connection with insertable insulating parts, insulated window sill connection and glass bonding, with the Uf = 0.79 W / (m²K) achieved in this way, passive house windows according to PHI Dr. Feist can be realized in color. Even in sizes that were previously not possible in color.
- Certification by the Passive House Institute Dr. Feist (PHI).
- Thermal insulation value Uf = 0.79 / (m²K).
- Room-high window walls – sash size up to 2.50 m high.
- Narrow profile views for the greatest possible incidence of light and higher solar energy gains.
- Can be used with 88MD and 88AD.
- Classic white, laminated in wood structures, plain colors, metallic colors.
- Sustainable through the use of recycling material.
- Fully recyclable.